Состояние: Хорошее; Обложка: Мягкая
Karen Tack and Alan Richardson show how to create funny, scary, and sophisticated masterpieces, using common sweets and snack items. With these easy-to-follow techniques, even the most kitchen challenged cooks can:
- Raise a big-top circus cupcake tier for a child's birthday;
- Trot out a line of confectionery "pupcakes" for a dog fancier;
- Serve sausage and pepperoni pizza cupcakes for April Fool's Day;
- Bewitch trick-or-treaters with chilly ghost chocolate cupcakes;
- A white cupcake Christmas wreath;
- And Easter egg cupcakes.
No baking skills or fancy pastry equipment is required. Spotting the familiar items in the hundreds of brilliant photos is at least half the fun.